Friday 27 September 2013

A nice surprise


So I went into my local superdrug today to buy some new foundation and powder as my foundation had run out and my powder was smashed. I brought Rimmel's stay matte powder and match perfection foundation in the colours Transparent 001 and light porcelain as they have been firm favourites of mine ever since I've tried them. They just work really well for my oily pale skin. 

The nice surprise was that when I got to the counter, the lovely assistant told me that I was entitled to a free scandaleyes Lycra flex mascara mascara as I had spent over £10 in store on Rimmel (apparently there were a few posters up explaining this but I completely missed them somehow). I've never tried this mascara before but I'm definitely not one to sniff t a freebie:-).

No comments :

Post a Comment